We need your help to keep the Makindu Children’s Program in operation. Any contribution you wish to make toward our children at the Centre, and the families who care for them, is greatly appreciated! Here are some examples of the many ways your support makes a difference each day:
- $20 provides a mattress for a child to sleep on.
- $35 provides elementary schooling and medical care for one child for one month.
- $50 provides ten chickens for the Centre.
- $85 provides nutrition to a guardian family for one month.
- $100 provides milk for 100 children for 1 month.
- $250 provides tuition for one child to attend vocational school for one year.
- $450 provides a high school education (tuition, boarding, books and supplies) for one student for one year.