Makindu Children’s Program is holding a used jewelry resale event in Eugene to benefit AIDs orphans in rural Kenya.
We need your help! Before March 31st donate jewelry that is old or unwanted, vintage, costume, kids, religious, fine ethic, watches, rings… Anything goes!
There are five convenient collection sites to drop-off your used jewelry:
- Full City on Pearl – 842 Pearl St.
- Full City on High – 295 E. 13th Ave.
- Global Delights – 1028 River Rd.
- Oakway Fitness – 170 Oakway Rd.
- Bernadette Center – 1283 Lincoln St.
And save the date:
REJEWEL jewelry resale show
April 24 and 25
The Bernadette Center
1283 Lincoln Street, Eugene, OR
Thank you for your continued support of the children of Makindu!